Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nowhere as Awesome as Most, but Trying.

I have a really great friend, The Outfit of the Day, who has a really great blog.  I have to thank her for this Awe-Summm!!! award.  I'm not a great writer, but I like to share little things here and there with y'all, so I'm thankful she thought of me! 


So here's the instructions for this award:

1. List seven things that make you awe-summm!!!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen(s) that tagged you.
5. Copy the pic and put it into your sidebar.

Are you ready?

1. I am a crazy planner and goal-maker.  

2. I met my husband on the freeway in Hawai'i and we dated seven years before getting married.

3. I fell in love with Thailand last year and went twice!  It is relaxing, raw, spiritual, delectable and full of heat.  I could go there over and over again and be happy -- at politically stable times, of course.

4. The hubby is my best friend.  He's my lobster.  

5. I love simple evenings with friends.  

6. Work is sending me to Hawai'i 5 times this year!  

7. My little boy is the best thing that ever happened to me.  I never knew you could love someone so much.  

I only have 4 to nominate, but they are so great to read!  Bloggers that I want to tag for the award are (& most of you ladies probably already have it): 

Gigi's Gone Shopping, Making the Best Joyce, Three Sparrows & Some Sparkle, & Pudding & the Paper Bag Princess.  

4 comments:

  1. You are awesome indeed (and I've terribly jealous of your upcoming bidness traveling)!!! Thanks so much for this award!! Booo - I don't think I'm eligible though because I received one about 2 weeks ago! I suppose I shouldn't double dip???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asemuuuum girl! But I have to say that more asemumm was your dress yesterday! You rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PBP - Oh well that's no fun if you can't get the award - yes double dipping is faux-pas. But I still love your blog!

    Outfit - You know I loved yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, NoCrewinJapan! You are awesome yourself!

    ReplyDelete