Friday, July 17, 2009

Saks looks to love

[Diane von Furstenberg Solid Crepe Chiffon Top & Knit Suiting Pants = EVERYDAY FALL PERFECTION]

So what if this first look is a little bit... "Olsen Twin on her to get her Starbucks fix." Me like. Me like lots. Am envisioning this in the fall. I love the skinny pants and the larger top, the whole look appears relaxed but pulled together. Yes. Me like lots.

[T by Alexander Wang V-Neck Dress]

So the boots wouldn't work. OBVIOUSLY I am not so fashion forward. But the dress is cute. Would have to see in person why this tee-slash-dress is worth 85 clams. But if it were, this would be a cute addition. Dress? Check. With Leggings? Yes, that would be doable. With booties? Yes, I think so. Oh so versatile. I wonder if F21 has a cheaper priced option. But the line is drawn if it feels like $10 cotton. I totally & seriously draw the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment