Friday, June 24, 2011

Dreaming of Nurseries - What's Your Baby Style?

As my library / bar comes together, my focus is on the nursery --- hard core like, peeps. 7 more weeks to go before Keanu's arrival and I'm envisioning a bright, somewhat seashore/beach-ish nursery fitting for a baby with a Pacific Ocean view from his lanai.

**Yes, that's one lucky little boy.**

Loves the blue and greens -- and that light!! I love it!!

The ultimate baby closet right here. Hubs is a "closet" man.
I've got to share this one with him.

What do you all think? Are you more traditionalists when it comes to baby rooms? What's your Baby Style?

1 comment:

  1. The pale greens and blues are fantastic. Subtle colours always make a much nicer baby room in my opinion. Cream colours are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete