Friday, July 23, 2010

J.Crew Fall 2010 Lookbook Arrived. Want it?

The Fall 2010 Lookbook just showed up on my door the other day. The images are available online to view. Coincidentally, my PS also sent a note my way to let me know to check in with the website soon to see all the new goodies. & though what I see is very fall, very luxe - furs, sequins, fishnets, baubles and sparkle-encrusted-fill-in-the-blanks galore - I find myself missing the days of the hints of prep.


Here's one of my favored looks from the book. The shorts appear to be reminiscent of the Shakespearean era; there appears to be elastic bands around the leg openings of the shorts. I like the look of the fishnets with the shorts and how it looks completely grounded by the socks / boots at the foot.


Did you receive the lookbook? If you didn't receive it, would y'all like mine?

If you would, leave your email address in a comment and I'll contact you for your address. If more than one gal is interested, I'll pick a lucky recipient tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love the lookbook - I always get left out of these mailings. Even the monthly catalog is more of a quarterly thing for me :(

    Thanks! smith.laurie@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please! like laurie, i barely get catalogs--maybe once a year. but i love to collect them.

    mjbeet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also interested in the lookbook. Crossing my fingers that I will get picked tomorrow.

    nguyen.michelle.n at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would LOVE to have the lookbook. Sadly, I didn't receive one either =( I guess I am too new to JCREW!

    elenaliu at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I would love to have your lookbook!!!

    cherylbogdan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mamaliu, you are the lucky pick courtesy of random.org's fabilis random pick generator. I'll be emailing you for your address. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a good personal shopper contact? I'm looking for one. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon, I use Marisa Banke. She is quick and always helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    I got the lookbook as well. My favorite piece is sequined bloomer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous outfit! I can't wait to see their new stuff.

    ReplyDelete