Saturday, February 14, 2009

Newest Member to My Closet: The Silk Linen V-neck Sweater in Tropical Aqua

I instantly fell in love with the color of this sweater and the linen fabric is going to be divine for spring.  
Newest Member: The Silk Linen V-neck Sweater
Newest Member: The Silk Linen V-neck Sweater - by nojcrewinjapan on Polyvore.com

Outfit Details: 
I paired the slightly slouchy sweater casually for weekend wear.  In my mind I'd wear it with a pair of white matchstick jeans that I own now, or my **new** boyfriend chinos that I just ordered and am dying to receive.  I don't know if its the look of the rolled up pant legs that bring to mind seventh grade happy memories, or that I've just been spending too much time on the J.crew website, but I think the look is darling.  Although the khakis were full price and I told myself I wouldn't buy anything that wasn't on sale, the khakis were calling my name and I had to do it.  With the recent 20% off, I told myself they would actually be discounted.  & really, they're very versatile and I can see them styled into tons of outfits.  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment