Sunday, February 15, 2009

Newest Members to My Closet - Spring Wardrobe Essentials

I thought I'd polyvore all the items I've shamefully purchased for my spring wardrobe.  I'm one of those people that loves to add for spring, and J.Crew's initial spring rollout did not help my wallet.  99% of what I purchased is for spring, with a few birthday gifts thrown in here and there!
New Spring Additions
New Spring Additions - by nojcrewinjapan on Polyvore.com

Details:
Tops: Sun bleached applique tee (aka, the Sakura tee), ringspun cotton rosette tee, tissue chiffon trim tee (glorious, this is so relaxed chic.  But if you're into body skimming sillouettes, this is not for you), the rolling ruffles tank ( I can't wait for this and have to thank FFM about her comments on the sizing), & the silk-linen v-neck sweater.  

Bottoms: Distressed vintage slim jeans (to be worn with the pant legs rolled up, mais oui), and the broken-in boyfriend chino (to be worn the same way as the jeans).  I also purchased the fan eyelet skirt.  I couldn't resist.  It is gorgeous IRL.

Accessories: I received the "A la Folie" bracelet by Louis Vuitton from my lovely husband for my 30th birthday a few weeks ago.  The fact that it is gorgeous on its own is one thing, but even better is that it is lovely paired with any of the items I purchased on my own.  The pearl cluster bracelet and the cluster ring are both gorgeous and add immediate impact to the casual bottoms and tops.  I am in love with both.  & the straw trilby hat.  For those days I feel like acting like a celebutard, this hat will be that piece that makes the outfit.  

Plans: I plan to incorporate things I already have (which are plentiful, unfortunately) into the mix, like my white watch and opera-length pearls done up whatever way I feel like that day (knotted, etc.).   & of course, the pearl Chanel sunglasses I was able to score on vacation in November... those are a necessity.  




2 comments:

  1. Good shopping! Love your LV bracelet...did you buy it at the Galleria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you crack me up. Why yes I did. You should get one. I think the silver/graphite one is your color.

    ReplyDelete