Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Wears 3.13.2009

Friday
Friday - by nojcrewinjapan on Polyvore.com

So I am spending the day in an outfit very similar to Wednesday's **yawn**. But I love love love my Super 120s Blair dress. I always feel totally pulled together in it and never have the "fat feeling." I wore them with boringly similar accessories to Wednesday's outfit, but with purpose! I'm going to a big wine event after work and am planning to wear - for the first time - my Banana Republic metallic shift. Unlike the photo, I do NOT plan to wear the neck warmer. However I'm thinking of accessorizing with the blanched almond skinny belt. What do you think? I'm going to use the classic black / pearl clutch my husband surprised me with on V-day and am so looking forward to a "grown-up night" out. Moms out there, you know what I mean. You love your little munchkins so much, and there's nothing better than a Friday night "in" with the babies, setting up camp on the couch with tons of blankets and having popcorn and watching movies... But there are those moments when you want to dress up like a lady and paint the town. For me, so long as 'the town' closes by 10pm and has me headed home to my sweet little boy, I'm all for those sporadic 'mommy moments!'

1 comment: