Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello 20% Off! Where Have You Been?

I've been asking for it and it's here.  I just got the Private Sale notice for 20% off my entire order of $175 or more [Enter SECRET at checkout].  I don't want to seem jaded by the larger percentages I've seen in the past,  a la 30%, so I'll probably be taking advantage of this, especially since I do want some FP items.  
My shopping bag has been meticulously maintained these last couple of weeks, with one stalwart, unchanging theme: The Charmeuse Pencil Skirt.  Funny thing is that now that I am ready to pull the trigger, I find myself saying I should wait until this, too, moves to final sale.  20% off would make this item ~$20 cheaper.  & I can easily -EASILY- see this thing for $79.99 as soon as Easter.  
The other thing is I'll be in Hawaii next month and can finally go to a B&M and try the thing on.  So I have reason to wait.  It's not flying off shelves; I hear no one discussing its lusciousness except moi, so I'm guessing it's safe to wait.  
However, the Camilla dress, recently marked down again to $79.99 (last I saw it was $99.99) plus 20% is a rather good deal.  As well as the Frankie chinos for $39.50 + 20% and the Cotton Poplin Tie-Front for $59.99 + 20%.  The Camilla will be pretty when I'm in Hawaii, and the others will be great weekend wear.  
What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment