Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today's Wears 3.14.2009

Stay at Home Luxe
Stay at Home Luxe - by nojcrewinjapan on Polyvore.com

Today is Operation: Open Boxes Day, and so not in a good way, like opening newly received J.Crew boxes.  I've procrastinated the last 2 weekends and haven't opened up all the boxes from the move yet.  I'm procrastinating now by writing this blog instead of hauling ass upstairs to attack said boxes.  It's just I have storage issues, man.  Like, lack there of.  But there is absolutely nothing else to do today except open boxes.  The weather sucks.  Windy.  Rainy.  & big surf.  & it's also 50 degrees outside.  So while my son builds his city for his army men (He's into the whole Citadel thing... I've been telling him about what City Planners and Civil Engineers do, and he's feeling the vibe...but the city must be built for army men, so...) I will be opening boxes.  
I've already ran some errands this morning so have had my Saturday Starbucks requirements.  Atleast the caffeine will keep my attitude in check while I work.  Wish me luck on the boxes... 

Today's outfit has been brought to you by: J.Crew, as usual.  The silk-linen v-neck sweater in aqua, vintage slim distressed jean, and suede city ballet flats in the brown color.  

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit. I love the brown flats w/the aqua sw. Super cute.

    Good luck w/the boxes. Put on some good music and that will help w/the mood. Hopefully... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'll bust out the ipod. Hopefully that will help make the time fly.

    ReplyDelete