Sunday, March 15, 2009

Horn Tooting: Lemonade Nominee in the House


A big THANK YOU to Beth who just nominated my blog for a Lemonade Award

The award is for sites that demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude in general.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."

Upon receiving the Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and or gratitude.


I really appreciate the nomination.  It means perhaps my blog doesn't totally stink.  LOL.  Congratulations to all the other nominees!  I've really come to love the blogosphere and finding ladies and gents with the same obsessions and loves as me.  Have a good one, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Totally like your blog! Yay!

    Doggie post is so funny...can't believe the fur thing! wow.

    ReplyDelete