Monday, January 11, 2010

I actually wore that?

Oh dear, fellow bloggers. Today's OOTD pics were simply horrahs. First, it was composed of mainly black and navy. & we all know how those colors photograph in a dimly lit room at 6:30am. On top of that, the room was still in a state of Post-Europe calamities, with bags and luggage everywhere. Completely not blog-worthy. Ugh.

But I promise to get on the ball tomorrow. No more slacking. I have no clue what I'm wearing but whatever it is, it will be photographed and posted!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, no worries, it happens to all of us (um, yes, that is why there have been no OOTD pics from me either as of late!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am her witnesses! She looked amazing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you looked amazing anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete