Friday, April 17, 2009

Coach Factory Outlet Visit


Hello, my little loverly. A quick visit to the outlet mall has yielded the Coach Hamptons Vintage Leather Lindsay. A great bag in the most urbane of grey hues. I am in love. It is sofffftttt. Like a baby's bottom. I just want to pet it. It's a pretty good size, 15 x 9 x 8. It is a little rocker (the color, the zippers, the gold trim), and it's a little prep (the shape, most def). & I so needed a bag.
Buying bags in Japan is like an odyssey of shitty proportions. First, the bags are 2x the price of Coach bags in the U.S. Then, you apply the exchange rate, and voila! You get a bag that is the same as what you'd get at the mall, exept you pay 150% more.
I definitely wanted a bag on my trip home. & I got this for such a great deal ($988, marked down to $469, then an additional 50% off).
Oh happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment