Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Little Beach Cottage, Realized

Thought I would post some pics of what has kept me busy the last few weeks (besides episodes of Lipstick Jungle on hulu.com). Our little beach cottage of a house is finally done! If you remember from this post, I desperately wanted to add color to an otherwise boring beige house. Well I think I did it, though not with the beloved turquoise and cerulean colors I had been so obsessed with at the time.

Instead I opted for oranges, reds and greens. On the surface it sounds too colorful. Even for me. But against the beiges, ecrus and flax backgrounds, the colors seemed to pop. & the house is truly a little beach cottage. So a playful mix of color seemed appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. It's cozy and beautiful. Congrats on a successful move. :-)

    ReplyDelete