Monday, August 31, 2009

Current Obsession: Ann Taylor Felted Wool Jacket

If I wrote LOVE twenty million times, it would still NOT be close to how much I actually adore this jacket. It is fabulous. It feels great. It fits like a glove (tried on a size 6), and I can only think how beautiful this will look as fall gets here. When the jacket is worn open, it has such a fabulous drape. It's very Audrey Hepburn / Jackie O. But when it's worn closed like the pic here, it is a more chic, Parisian vibe (that is perhaps not expressed in the pic). I am envisioning this jacket, black leggings, high flat black boots, and some grey weater, or something underneath. Overall, this is a winner... um, all except for the $220 price tag. But you know Ann Taylor... it will go on sale. OR I'll just have to sell some things in my closet on eBay to make some moola to buy this baby. That's recycling as I know it!

4 comments:

  1. I know, I am also wanting this coat so desperately! Hopefully by the time Texas is cold I will have found the fundage for it, and the eleventymillion things I "need" for fall/winter. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a Friends & Family promo thru 8/31, right? I wanna say it's 30% off. Not to enable, but I think that's your sale right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh la la--I LOVE this jacket too! It's awesome! I want it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, thank you! Gigi - You enabled, but a HUGE thank you for the 30% off tip. This jacket will be coming home to Mama very shortly.

    ReplyDelete