Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few Days of OOTDs!

I finally have a minute to sit back and blog a bit about some of the outfits I was able to take pics of while in Hawaii for work. I travel with like-colors so as to easily coordinate outfits and save time in the mornings trying to choose what to put together. (Um, try to ignore the ugly background and mess... This was a Navy Lodge and thus, it's not exactly the Four Seasons).

Details: DVF Graphic trapeze swing top, worn tucked in with J.Crew's Eyelet pencil skirt in a darkish charcoal-y color. Black skinny belt, also J.Crew. Shoes are J.Crew Juliets in Pale Almond.

After work, some people from class decided to head for Happy Hour, moi included.

In the effort to conserve clean clothes, I kept the DVF top from work on, this time worn trapeze-like with black skinny jeans and my *new* black Tory Burch Reva flats.

Another snap of the look.
Here's the next day, in the J.Crew Christobel Superfine Cotton Dress in Navy. Such a great sheath. Definitely something I'll keep for a long time. Decided to wear a matching navy colored merino cardigan from J.Crew as well. This one was from last fall, with the 3 chiffon roses at the neck. I have the black skinny belt on again, and tried to add some softer touches with the crystal necklace wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet. That didn't last all day. Wasn't working the way I'd hoped.

A full length of the look above, this time with a sneek peak of the J.Crew Serengeti Juliets. You know, I need something to make it *different.*


3 comments:

  1. Nice capsule wardrobe for travel. You look great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great OOTD. Thanks for sharing. You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see your outfits! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete