Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I can do this...

So this is the starting gate. This is where all the major decisions are made. The hub of operations, if you will. The closet. Well. This is the closet where I keep my dresses and skirts. Door is closed on other end because I must share it with Hubby. For shame, I know I know. But he wears the Crew! So it's a pretty gorgeous side of his closet, too. Anyway, that's neither here nor there to the point of my blog today. See anything that you recognize? Probably already have? Any recognizable prints? Do you see how many dark or black dresses I have? I have a boring side.
Here is the dress I pulled out this morning. DVF wool shift dress with the cutest pockets. I am looking a little *fat* but I can live with that.
Close up of teh shoes. J.Crew Juliet Serengeti heels. Purrrrrrrrr.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. mmmm! I love those pumps!!!! I love closets...so many beautiful things...And your dark part isn't boring - you can make those crazy great with shoes and accessories. Black/dark dresses a essential! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!
    I had to click on the closet picture to try to see the clothes closer...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Serengeti and the Lana but in Pink....your closet looks very organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Serengeti Juliets are beaaaautiful on you :)
    and your closet looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete