I always look forward to the end of the 20% off of Final Sale at J.Crew because in their twistedness, they always tend to load up the sale section with inventory upon the sale's end. While still evaluating the Carlyle Dress (and it looks like I WILL get that one), I found myself remembering to check Final Sale, knowing that the Extra 20% was finally over. True to the pattern, there was a plethora of new items to sale at great prices. There also seemed to be new additions.
1. Wool Isabel Dress in black $49.99 - what a deal! (Regular price $188) I love me an LBD and a wool one at $49.99! Fabulous!
2. Scattered Petals tank in Black and Bright Papaya. I love this and want to wear the Bright Papaya with my Merino Maya Cardi in Sweet Guava as a twin set of sorts.
3. Bell Flower top in Ivory. I love the delicateness of this one. Excited to see it on the sale rack.
4. Metallic Pleated Cotton Strati in Metallic Khaki - $19.99 - again, deal!
5. Hammered Metal Skirt in Bistro Orange - I am picturing this one styled as one of the models on the site, where the skirt is maybe 2 sizes larger than her actual size, belted at the natural waist, paper bag style. How cute would it be with a black Scattered Petals tank and a skinny black belt? That brings me to...
6. Super Skinny Pearlized Patent Belt in Black and Warm Brick. The Warm Brick color is very pretty. I have nothing like it so it will make a great addition. I wanted these belts a few weeks ago when I was at J.Crew-on-the-island in Hawaii and held off because at $24 each, they were much. But $14.99? Yes, I can do that!